Posted by Cheryl Morris
Published by Facebook on Friday in the Marketing API Directory, the case study outlines an effective Facebook advertising strategy that leverages both Marketplace Ads and Sponsored Stories.
- Acquired 169,000 new players during the 4-week campaign
- Increased Fashion Designer’s daily active user base to 390,000 customers and monthly active user base to over 3.3 million
- Increased conversion rates by 60% and decreased cost per installs (CPIs) by 45%
- Marketplace Ads and Sponsored Stories are best used in combination to enable efficient acquisition of high-value customers
- Marketplace Ads are instrumental in driving awareness and testing for converting and profitable audience segments
- Sponsored Stories are an effective method to drive social referrals once a critical mass of customers exists and a clear understanding of valuable customer characteristics are identified